International Universal Exhibition-Fair «TAJIKISTAN-2019» (autumn)
Date: 24–26 October 2019.
Venue: State Complex “Kohi Borbad” Tajikistan, Dushanbe,
Total area: 600 sq.m.
Government of Republic of Tajikistan
Chamber of commerce and industry of Republic of Tajikistan
MAIN SECTIONS OF THE EXHIBITION:
- Hydropower. Power equipment and technologies;
- Mining (machinery and equipment for the processing of precious and semi-precious metals);
- Metal-working equipment;
- Chemical industry. Mineral fertilizers. Household chemicals.
- Agriculture (agricultural machinery, spare parts, equipment, processing of agricultural products, veterinary medicines and equipment for drip irrigation);
- Agro-industrial complex. Food industry: (technologies and equipment);
- Equipment for a public catering and trade;
- Construction: construction of highways, bridges, tunnels, houses. Construction materials, construction, municipal, road, career equipment. The equipment on processing of local raw materials for production of building materials.
- Wood and Woodworking;
- Light industry. Equipment for the processing of cotton, cocoon, wool, leather and recycled materials;
- Medicine, pharmaceutics (technologies and equipment for processing of medicinal herbs), medical equipment, optics, stomatology, orthopedic production, prosthetics;
- Information technologies and telecommunications;
- Transport and logistics;
- Autoparts, accumulators, tires;
- Banking services, technologies and equipment;
- Safety, survival equipments and fire protection;
- Equipment and technologies forjewelry production;
- Packaging, Tare, Label and Polygraphy;
- Equipments for the production of children’s toys and gifts;
- House hold goods;
- Oil products;
- Processing of waste;
- Tourism and travel. Spa treatment;
- Business forum;
Mirzoshoeva Adolat, Chief Specialist of the Chamber of Commerce of Republic of Tajikistan
734012 Valamadzade street 21, Dushanbe, Tajikistan,
Tel/fax: (+992 37) 227 13 78, cell: (+992 93) 587 71 21.