The Council for the Development of Electronic Commerce has been established at the CCI RT.
Modern society has entered the era of information technology, when interaction and communication is carried out in easy and convenient ways, through the active use of various communications.
The development of informatization processes is also of great importance for the business sphere. The active use of modern information and communication technologies is not only an additional resource in increasing the efficiency of business entities, but also provides ample opportunities for optimizing the national economic space, creating conditions for equal and fair competition, increasing the openness of business entities, etc.
In addition, given the importance of further intensifying business contacts between entrepreneurs of Tajikistan and other countries of the world in deepening trade and economic cooperation during the ongoing global economic crisis, due to the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic around the world, the dialogue between business communities has proven itself well , on various electronic platforms, as well as electronic commerce between them, which also determines the development of electronic commerce in Tajikistan.
Statistics show that in the structure of world trade, the volume of e-commerce is growing every year, and this trend is unabated.
It is clear that e-commerce has advantages and prospects, and therefore, the business community of Tajikistan needs to give it due attention.
Due to the urgency of the issue, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan, based on the decision of the meeting of the Board of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan, established at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Council for the Development of Electronic Commerce, which is headed by the Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan Jumakhonzoda Jamshed Jurakhon.
The main tasks of the Council include:
– monitoring of national legislation on electronic commerce;
– Preparation of a proposal of a regulatory nature within the framework of its competence;
– establishing contacts and organizing cooperation with national and international organizations and industry unions, associations of entrepreneurs, individual companies that operate in the field of electronic commerce;
– monitoring the state, trends and dynamics of the e-commerce market and their impact on the development of industrial sectors;
-preparation of proposals for the organization and participation in exhibitions, conferences, seminars, forums, symposia and other events;
– Assistance in the promotion of significant Tajik projects in the field of electronic commerce;
– Organization of cooperation of e-commerce market participants with Chambers of Commerce and Industry in the Republic of Tajikistan and their members;
– Participation in conducting information-analytical and marketing research, attracting scientific and information-analytical organizations to study problems in electronic commerce;
– Assistance in organizing consulting and training for members and employees of the system of chambers of commerce and industry in the Republic of Tajikistan.
The Council on Electronic Commerce at the Chamber of commerce and industry of the Republic of Tajikistan will become an important platform for discussing issues related to the problems, promotion and development of electronic commerce in the Republic of Tajikistan.
The Council is open for the entry of all interested individuals and legal entities, regardless of the form of ownership, as members and participants of the Council, representatives of the ministries and departments of the Republic of Tajikistan dealing with these issues, representatives of development partners, IT and telecommunications companies, experts interested in development are also expected e-commerce in Tajikistan and others.
Press center of the CCI of the Republic of Tajikistan