Expertise of goods, Certification and assessment activity
Dear Sir and Madam!
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan, which serves as a bridge connecting foreign and domestic actors of foreign economic activity /FEA/, has the honor to explain you some aspects of providing services that save time and money in export operations.
Certificate of Origin is a document clearly indicating the country of origin of goods issued by the authorities or organization authorized in accordance with national legislation. Such an organization in the Republic of Tajikistan is the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan.
If you do not want to pay customs tax or have other tariff preferences (benefits), as well as exemptions in the area of prohibitions and restrictions on importing goods to the CIS countries, please contact the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan for a form CT-1 Certificate of Origin.
If you want your company to benefit from the accession of the Republic of Tajikistan to the World Trade Organization (WTO), please contact the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan for a form A Certificate of Origin.
Having received such certificate, you become the owner of a special differentiated regime within the WTO. Tariff preferences (benefits) are applied to your goods imported to developed countries of the WTO which is up to 50% due to customs clearing in some countries.
We can provide you with a wide range of services in other areas. Do not stay aside and hurry up to save time and money. Contact the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan.
For enquiries, call: 2271168
Expertise of goods has the leading place among the total services provided. This is a reliable lever of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Tajikistan, which is the most representative platform of the business community in our country.
The safety of products and services is regulated and guaranteed by the state and corresponds to the level of the country’s socio-economic development. Therefore, the participation of independent expertise in the implementation of priority national projects where an important place is given to the examination of goods in foreign trade is so significant.
According to the status, the CCI RT is a structure that provides quality services to entrepreneurs in one segment: consultations on the examination of goods; conducting an independent examination of quality and quantity of goods (food and industrial goods, equipment, agricultural products, etc.); issuance of Certificates of Origin.
CCI RT actively provide assistance to enterprises, organizations, representatives of small and medium-sized businesses in the development of entrepreneurship, the establishment of trade and economic relations with business community of various countries, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Russian regions, the CIS countries and non-CIS countries. Most of the large and medium-sized enterprises are covered by our activities, as well as a significant part of small business, industry and regional business associations, each of which includes tens and hundreds of business structures.
This is confirmed by the presence of regional chambers of commerce in GBAO, Sugd and Khatlon regions. A significant role in the import of goods is played by the control over the correctness of the relevant documents, knowledge of the rules of the examination, inspection of goods. Competence of Tajik experts creates a reliable basis for the business community in developing and expanding the field of their activities, creating favorable conditions in the external and internal market.”
All people on an equal basis have the right to import into the Republic of Tajikistan (RT) and export goods from the territory of the country, including when carrying out foreign economic activity (FEA), except for cases of restrictions provided for by current legislation. All people shall comply with the established procedure for transporting goods across the border of the Republic of Tajikistan. The procedures for the implementation FEA, export-import and transit operations are governed by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan, international treaties and agreements ratified by Tajikistan. In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan, the transportation of goods across the customs border must be accompanied by shipping documents and permits issued by state and other bodies.
To export any products or goods from the Republic of Tajikistan, it is necessary to obtain a document – Certificate confirming the origin of the goods, issued by the competent authority of the country or exporting country. The country of origin is determined for the purpose of applying tariff and non-tariff regulation measures, including anti-dumping, compensatory and protective measures to import goods into the customs territory of the Republic of Tajikistan and, thus, export from the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan.
The country of origin of goods is the country in which the goods were fully produced or subjected to sufficient processing. The Certificate of Origin is issued by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan in order to confirm the origin of the goods.
In accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan, the document confirming the origin of the goods is the Certificate of Origin form CT-1 and the Certificate of Origin form A. The certificate form CT-1 is issued to certify the origin of goods exported to the CIS countries, the Certificate form A is issued for goods that are exported to foreign countries.
The procedure for issuing a certificate of origin.
The reason for issuing certificates of origin of goods is a written statement of the interest legal or natural person (entrepreneur, Declarant) signed by the head or person authorized by Declarant, with a request to certify the submitted document.
As a rule, the application indicates the name of the goods, its quantity, departure point, full address of the consignee company, type of shipment, payment guarantee, the number of documents to be certified. To determine the origin of the goods, the Declarant shall provide a copy of the contract or an agreement with the Buyer, as well as other documents confirming the origin of the goods, for example, a copy of the contract with the manufacturer, shipping documentation, etc. In exceptional cases, when it is impossible to determine the origin of the goods according to the documents and samples submitted by the Declarant, an examination is carried out to determine the origin of the goods.
To obtain a Certificate of Origin, you must submit to the CCI RT: a written application; invoice; supply contract; one of the documents listed below confirming the origin of the goods; Certificate of product quality; Certificate of conformity; reference from Jamoat or the market. The procedure for obtaining a certificate of origin – the entrepreneur submits an application with all the necessary documents, after which CCI RT appoints an expert to conduct an appropriate examination at the enterprise or warehouse, after which an act of origin of the goods is drawn up.
The term of processing documents and obtaining a certificate of origin is 1-2 days. The validity of the Certificate form CT-1 and form A is 12 months from the date of issue.
The independence and competence of the Chamber’s experts predetermine the possibility of using acts of expertise (certificates) when carrying out foreign economic and export-import operations, in economic and legal disputes, as evidence in arbitration, customs and other organizations.
The Chamber of Commerce offers quality services for an independent examination. Experts are ready to provide service at any time convenient for you! An expert can be invited by a written or oral one-time application indicating a specific task.
National Service Bureau
The National Service Bureau for Exporters of the Republic of Tajikistan operates in order to implement the commitments of the Republic of Tajikistan within the Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA) of the World Trade Organization (WTO), as well as the implementation of the Export Potential Development Program of the Republic of Tajikistan approved by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
This Service Bureau was created with the support of the International Trade Center in Tajikistan and provides services in the field of foreign economic activity, namely:
– assisting domestic exporters in obtaining information on the technical regulations, standards, conformity assessment procedures, sanitary and phytosanitary measures in foreign markets;
– promotion of the export potential of goods from the Republic of Tajikistan in demand on the international market;
– search for foreign partners, potential buyers of the products manufactured in Tajikistan;
– distribution of information, promotion of your products abroad, interaction with all the Chambers of the world in promoting your products;
– protection of your interests in front of government agencies involved in foreign economic activity;
– holding seminars, round tables, conferences in the field of export policy, mutual exchange of information and exchange of experience of business structures.
Many other services that will help you sell profitably, present information about your goods, and organize logistics services are also provided.
The National Service Bureau for exporters of the Republic of Tajikistan is always open and waiting for you.
For additional information contact us by phone: 2271168.
- LLC “Cand-K” was established in 2008 in the city of Kanibadam. The area is 1.3 hectares. The construction area for a warehouse and workshop is almost 1500 sq.m.
The enterprise for processing and export of dried fruits in unlimited quantities is looking for a sales market.
- LLC “Capacitor Manufacturing Plant” offers:
– equipment and automated lines for the manufacture of confectionery products;
– equipment for the production of soft drinks (kvass, soda water, etc.) breweries (capacity from 100 to 40000 l. per day);
– non-standard equipment. Technological equipment and lines have all the necessary certificates in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- LLC “Tooashkan” Kyrgyzstan is interested in purchasing cable products from Tajikistan.
Article 131. Submission of documents when declaring goods
- Submission of a customs declaration must be accompanied by the submission to the customs authority of its electronic copy and necessary documents provided for in this article.
The structure of the electronic copy of the customs declaration is established by the authorized body on customs affairs.
- The declarant may submit copies of documents confirming the declared information, along with the presentation of an obligation to submit the original of the appropriate document within the time limit required to review the customs declaration, if the original of the document is mandatory for making a decision on the release of goods.
In the case when individual documents cannot be submitted within a specified time limit by the declarant’s reasoned application, the customs authorities allow the submission of the copies followed by the submission of documents within the time required to receive the documents, but no later than thirty calendar days after the customs declaration is registered. The declarant is responsible for the failure to submit documents on time or an inaccurate statement of information in previously submitted copies of documents.
If the documents according to which customs clearance of subsequent shipments of goods is being performed were previously submitted to the customs authority, then submission of copies of such documents is sufficient.
- If there are document required to make a decision on the release of goods remained in the cases of the customs authority, then the customs authority makes an entry on the copies of these documents indicating the customs authority in which such documents are kept. This entry is witnessed by the personal numbered seal of the customs official.
- Contracts, tax invoices (invoices), transport documents, documents confirming payment of customs duties and taxes after the release of goods are subject to return to the declarant and kept for three years from the date of registration of the customs declaration.
- The submited customs declaration should be accompanied by the documents on the basis of which the customs declaration is completed. These documents include:
1) documents confirming the authority of the person who submits the customs declaration;
2) international sales or other contracts concluded during a foreign trade transaction and, in case of unilateral foreign trade transactions, other documents expressing the content of such transactions, as well as commercial documents;
3) transport (shipping) documents;
4) documents confirming compliance with prohibitions and restrictions;
5) documents confirming the payment and (or) provision of customs duties and taxes (as amended by the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 28, 2012, No. 906).
- In accordance with the requirements of the selected customs regimes, in addition to the main documents specified in Part 5 of this Article of the Code, other documents necessary for customs purposes are submitted in the manner stipulated by the authorized body on customs issues.
- If the declarant claims to receive benefits for the payment of customs duties, including the application of the customs regime, providing for full or partial exemption from customs duties and taxes, for non-application to goods of prohibitions and restrictions established in accordance with the regulations of the Republic of Tajikistan, or to reduce the tax base, the declarant should submit documents confirming the relevant conditions stated to the customs authority.
- In order to confirm the declared customs value, the declarant shall submit documents substantiating the declared customs value and the chosen method of determining the customs value.
- If separate documents cannot be submitted simultaneously with the customs declaration, upon a written request of the declarant, the customs authorities allow in written form the submission of such documents within the period necessary for their receipt, but no later than within 45 days after the customs declaration is accepted, unless another term for the submission of separate documents and information is provided for by this Code. The declarant shall present a written obligation to submit the original documents within the prescribed period.
- In the case of submission to the customs authority of documents that can be used in the customs clearance of other goods, the customs authority shall issue a written confirmation of acceptance of the documents in the form established by the authorized body on customs affairs upon the request of the declarant. The confirmation is considered valid until changes are made to the submitted documents or until their expiration date. This confirmation can be used by the declarant during the customs clearance of goods without additional submission of the adopted documents to the customs authority. The declarant shall have the right to submit the specified documents prior to the submission of the customs declaration.
Republic of Tajikistan
- Dushanbe, Valamatzade Str., 21
- Sugd Region, Khujand, Mavlonobekov Ave.,1
- Khatlon Region, Kurgan-Tube, Ayni Str., 63 — А
- Kulob, N. Khuvaidulloev Str., 12/ 2
- GBAO, Khorog, Lenin Str., 26
Tel: +: code 221-14-80; 227-11-68; 992 919-05-55-85; 918-66-92-34; Fax: +221-14-80.